Microsoft Lync Server
Workplaces are changing. Teams are more distributed. People needs productivity tools that enable them to work from virtually anywhere. With Lync Server, you can easily coordinate all client applications, all devices and all platforms.
Rigel Networks helps you how you can use Microsoft Lync Server to integrate communication and devices across your organization. We give you the power of Microsoft Lync to bring together instant messaging (IM) and group chat with audio, video, and web conferencing that you can access from almost anywhere, including your computer, browser and mobile phone. More effectively connect your employees with each other, your customers, and your partners, in real time, from anywhere.
Rigel Microsoft Lync Server Expertise
- Deploying, installing and configuring Lync Server 2007, 2010 & 2013
- Configuring users and rights
- Remote user access
- Configuring and designing Enterprise Voice functionality
- Lync Server conferencing
- Load balancing and troubleshooting
- Working with Location Services and Response Group Services
Why should you consider Rigel for Microsoft Lync Server Services?
- Business case development – assessing the impact, costs and benefits of implementing a Lync based communications solution.
- Implementing proof-of-concept projects utilizing Lync.
- Lync integration with other core Microsoft communication and collaboration products – Exchange 2010, SharePoint 2010, Live Meeting and Office 365.
- Migrating your existing communications platform to Lync.
- Fully supporting your Lync platform using the Advanced 365 enablement services, either as an application only support contract or as part of a wider managed services agreement.
- Training and skills transfer to enable your internal staff to become self-sufficient with Lync 2013.
Keep your people and organization connected anywhere, anytime on a wide range of devices with Microsoft Lync Server.