Remote Infrastructure Management
Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) enables you to dramatically reduce IT expenditures and gain faster, more flexible service. An optimal Infrastructure Management solution offers flexibility in adapting to fast-changing business environment, responding quickly to emerging threats, augmenting quality, and expanding the business zone. Businesses today require IT Infrastructure availability 24×7. With our comprehensive range of Remote Infrastructure Management services, we help you optimize critical IT investments while meeting the demands of a 24×7 environment.
Rigel Networks is a global IT Infrastructure services provider that plans, designs and implements organizational IT strategies and manages mission-critical IT Infrastructure for global clients. We offer all the benefits of managed services coupled with reduction in operational cost of IT infrastructure support, faster issue resolution time and access to top-notch talent on round-the-clock basis. We have developed significant expertise through years of supporting the most complex environments for companies across the globe. Our technical expertise and proven global delivery model provides secure, reliable and cost effective infrastructure services to the clients.
By turning to an outside party for RIM based services, you will be able to focus on innovation and core business activities. Once you have entrusted the job of IT infrastructure management to us, you will reap the benefits from the technical expertise that are brought to the table. Your infrastructure will run more smoothly given that advanced policies with respect to monitoring and management will be in place.
Rigel Remote IT Infrastructure Management Services
Our services in the remote infrastructure management includes:
- Server Management
- Application Management
- Database Management
- Cloud Management
- Virtualization Management
- Security Management
- Help-desk Management
Rigel expertise in Remote IT Infrastructure Management
- Microsoft Windows Active Directory migration & up-gradation
- Microsoft Exchange Server migration & up-gradation
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 configuration and migration
- Microsoft Small Business Server to Windows 2008 or 2012 Server
- Microsoft Office 365 configuration with SharePoint
- Microsoft Exchange Server migration to Office 365
- SQL Replication, High availability & Load balancing
- VMware View Implementation for VDI
- VMware ESXi installation & configuration with vCenter Manager
- VMware Templates & Folders creation and testing
- VMware SRM implementation for DR Sites
- Microsoft System Center Manager
- Microsoft Windows Clustering with Fail-over
- Microsoft SQL 2012 High Availability without Clustering
- Microsoft SQL 2008 R2 to SQL 2012 up-gradation
- Microsoft Windows Server implementation and migration
- Microsoft Hyper-V deployment and migration
- Lotus Dominos to Exchange Server migration
- SBS 2003 Premium to SBS 2011 Premium migration
- Microsoft Multipoint Server implementation and migration
- Microsoft Lync Server implementation and migration
- Microsoft System Manager
- Sonic Wall Firewall
- Symantec backup Exec
- End-point configuration for Antivirus – Symantec, McAfee, Kaspersky
Why should you consider Rigel Networks?
- Rigel’s Remote IT Infrastructure Management Service Model helps streamline your IT operations, delivering best in class support to your end customers.
- We combine our leading technological expertise with deep industry knowledge to offer comprehensive IT management services.
- Our expert team enables you to deliver scalable and highly available IT solutions.
- When we support your IT infrastructure needs remotely, you’ll benefit from our quality management system, best-in-class security practices, technology and protocol, increased savings, service and security.
- We offer a comprehensive solution across all platforms and operating systems.
- You will get 24×7 IT Infrastructure availability & better Return on IT Investment (ROI).
- You can save up to 40-60 percent on operations and management of IT infrastructure if you outsource to Rigel.
Depending on your needs, you can trust us to manage either some components or your complete IT infrastructure. The choice is yours depending on your business needs and strategies.