Our cloud management practice provides the capabilities and services to develop, manage and support application either on public cloud, private cloud or a hybrid cloud at our clients. Additionally we provide assessment and discovery services for the client’s infrastructure and offer a roadmap of how their IT infrastructure should be hosted between the cloud and the datacenter.
Rigel Network’s cloud management tools help ensure company’s cloud-computing-based resources are working optimally and properly interacting with users and other services. The cloud management services includes Office 365, Azure and Amazon Web Services. We help you transform your existing IT environment using a phased approach with proven software solutions, customized assessments and strategic consulting.
Whether you want to develop a new cloud application or you’re looking to migrate your app to the cloud, we provide all the information you need to accelerate your journey to the cloud.
Rigel Cloud IT Infrastructure Services includes:
- Cloud Application Development
- Cloud Application Maintenance Services
- Cloud Migration Services
- Cloud Integration Services
- Application Monitoring, alert triaging, SOP based remediation, and escalation for troubleshooting
- Comprehensive reporting
- Complete session recordings and audit trail on any task performed by the NOC
- Troubleshooting of recurring issues — beyond SOP based resolutions
- Full remediation services
- Secure 24×7 support services
- Database performance and app stack tuning
Why should you consider Rigel for Cloud Management Services?
- Increasing your flexibility: No matter where you are in the process, we adapt to your strategy and transform your IT environment to a cloud platform that provides elasticity to meet ever-changing business needs.
- We have a team of trained-certified, experienced cloud computing experts who continuously explore evolving cloud technology.
- Improve user-satisfaction and productivity:Our simple and intuitive user interface turns your cloud into powerful asset for mobile and or remote workers.
- Protecting you investments: We integrate with and enhance your existing investments in core technologies, like Microsoft, Citrix and VMware, to build end-to-end cloud environment that delivers measurable savings in operational and capital costs.
- Secure, multi-tenant portal and/or open data integration capabilities enabling self-service visibility.